Customer benefits for Precision Machining using CNC Turning:
- Components produced with repetition and accuracy
- Many components require secondary precision milling operations however, the driven tooling allows the component to be fully finished on one machine, reducing time and cost
- Complex components made with ease
- Programs can be saved to reduce repeat set up costs.
- High Speed Precision Machining that shorten lead times.
- Most materials including hardened steels can be cut with new cutter technology.
Abtech have Daewoo Lynx 220LM CNC turning centres with driven tooling. There is also a Harrison Alpha CNC Lathe with the capacity to CNC Turn components up to one metre in length.
Other Daewoo CNC Turning Features:
- Bar Feed
- Part catcher to protect components
- Pockets and Island Precision Machining
- Milling, Drilling and Rigid Tapping
- C Axis Precision Machining
- Read DXF Files and NC Code
All our CNC Lathes are networked for efficient data transfer between each machine.
(Back to top)