- Surface grinding creates an accurate flat surface. The flatness of surfaces processed by surface grinding typically ranges from .001 to .0001 inch.
- Optidress wheel Dresser - This allows the wheel to be formed so complex shapes can be ground
- Punch and die regrinding - Production causes wear and damage to die edges and punch faces, we can regrind these
- Hard materials - Hardened materials can be ground
- Elastic wheel cutting - This is a 3mm thick wheel that can slice through hardened materials
- Diamond wheel grinding - This wheel allows carbide to be ground
- Extremely accurate and excellent surface finish - Excellent repetition
(Back to top)